Article published on December 30, 2014.
newbooks magazine has shortlisted ten books as contenders for 2014 Book of the Year – this is your chance to tell us which you think should win and why.
You have until the end of the year to make your selection (31st December, 2014) and the winner will be announced in the Spring issue of newbooks magazine.
- Americanah, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Apple Tree Yard, by Louise Doughty
- The Lie, by Helen Dunmore
- The Shock of the Fall, by Nathan Filer
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler
- The Humans, by Matt Haig
- I Am Pilgrim, by Terry Hayes
- And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini
- The One Plus One, by Jojo Moyes
- The Thing About December, by Donal Ryan
To vote please fill in the form below…
You may also like
Reworking Shakespeare’s comedic gem seems like a fairly unnecessary task. Can you improve on the ......
The Silenced Story I have yet to come across a novel that offers a place ...
The celebrated black felt homburg, belonging to François Mitterand, is no mere trophy to Daniel Mercier. Talisman-like,...
Having loved The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox, I was really looking forward to reading ......