Competition published on May 5, 2017.
A prehistoric corpse entombed within an Arctic glacier, crying tears of blood.
A jungle island overrun by rabid primates – escapees from a research laboratory’s Hot Zone.
A massive seaplane hidden beneath a mountain, packed with a Nazi cargo of mind-blowing evil, and a penniless orphan kidnapped from an African slum, holding the key to the world’s survival.
Four terrifying journeys. One impossible path. Only one man to attempt it.
Will Jaeger. The Hunter.
Burning Angels by Bear Grylls, one of the best-known faces of survival, is the hair-raising, adrenaline-fuelled sequel to his Sunday Times bestselling debut novel, Ghost Flight and is now available in paperback.
We have 5 sets of both books to give away! For your chance to win, simply fill in the form below:
The Competition is closed.
About the author
Bear Grylls has become known around the world as one of the most recognized faces of survival and outdoor adventure. His journey to this acclaim started in the UK, where his late father taught him to climb and sail. Trained from a young age in martial arts, Bear went on to spend three years as a soldier in the British Special Forces, serving with 21 SAS. It was here that he perfected many of the skills that his fans all over the world enjoy, watching him pit himself against Mother Nature. His TV show, Man Vs Wild and Born Survivor, became one of the most watched programmes on the planet with an estimated audience of 1.2 billion.
Burning Angels by Bear Grylls, published on 4 May, 2017 by Orion, in paperback
Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. By entering a Nudge competition you are confirming that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) resident in the UK or the Republic or Ireland; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of AMS Digital Publishing Limited.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
- The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
- The closing date for this competition is June 2, 2017, and Nudge reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to AMS Digital Publishing, 172, Winsley Road, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, BA15 1NY after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Nudge may require.
- The panel of judges for each competition (if applicable) will be comprised of members of the Nudge editorial team.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by AMS Digital Publishing Limited, whose registered office address is 172, Winsley Road, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, BA15 1NY.
- Nudge reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Nudge will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
You may also like
An enjoyable and intriguing mix of a unit history with a wartime biography, Ian Fleming's Commands is an an unusual and...
The Untold Story of a Noisy Revolution...
Cityboy is back! Geraint Anderson, the bestselling author of Cityboy, which sold over 200,000 copies, returns with an ex...
Pope Urban II stood up at the Council of Clermont and called upon the knights and fighting men of Europe to go East, sav...