Competition published on June 2, 2017.
A vicious Serbian gang whose profits come from fake nuclear weapons
A disgraced Russian general, with access to the real thing.
A vengeful Somali warlord, with a cause for which he’d let the world burn.
A jaded government agency, without the information to stop him.
Only one man sees what’s coming. And even he might not be able to prevent it . . .
Racing breathlessly from uncharted CIA prisons to the skyscrapers of Dubai, from stormbeaten oil rigs off the African coast to the ancient caverns beneath the city of Naples, Marc Dane returns in the explosive new thriller from the internationally bestselling author of NOMAD
** We have 3 copies of Exile by James Swallow to give away – scroll down for your chance to win!**
“An intelligent, likeable and, above all, believable hero is faced with a frighteningly credible threat in a thriller that hits the tarmac running and doesn’t stop accelerating until its terrifying conclusion.”
“A terrific white-knuckle, lip-chewing thriller. Marc Dane is the British Jason Bourne. About bloody time!”
“It is a long time since I read such a gripping novel! It is action-packed from the first page to the last. The twists, plots and sub-plots kept me enthralled the whole way through this very entertaining book. A Somalian Pirate, Abur Ramaas, unexpectedly stumbles upon a prize far greater than the one he was expecting, when he invaded a compound in Mogadishu in the southern area of Somalia. After many twists and turns and various plots, he eventually finds himself in possession of nuclear missiles, one real and the others, dummies. Determined to show the world how powerful he is, he invites every major country in the world to bid for the real nuclear missile.
Among the main characters were Marc Dane and Lucy Keyes. Marc Dane, finding himself unjustly ousted from his job with NSNS a Nuclear Energy agency, and Lucy Keyes of Rubicon, eventually join forces to gain control so the nuclear threat can be disarmed safely. It is a real nail-biting, hide behind the cushions, type of action thriller. I am not surprised to learn Nomad, his first novel in this series involving Marc Dane, Lucy Keyes and Rubicon, was a Sunday Times bestseller, and I am sure the following adventures will be just as thrilling.”
We have 3 copies of the book to give away – for your chance to win simply fill in the form below:
About the author
James Swallow is a veteran author and scriptwriter with over 15 years of experience in fiction, television, radio, journalism, new media and videogames. He is the three-time New York Times bestselling author. He was nominated by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) for his writing on the critically acclaimed DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION, 2013’s blockbuster videogame with over 2.18 million copies sold.
Join the conversation #EXILE
Exile by James Swallow, published on 1 June, 2017 by Zaffre, in hardback
Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. By entering a Nudge competition you are confirming that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) resident in the UK or the Republic or Ireland; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of AMS Digital Publishing Limited.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
- The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
- The closing date for this competition is July 7, 2017, and Nudge reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to AMS Digital Publishing, 172, Winsley Road, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, BA15 1NY after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Nudge may require.
- The panel of judges for each competition (if applicable) will be comprised of members of the Nudge editorial team.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by AMS Digital Publishing Limited, whose registered office address is 172, Winsley Road, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, BA15 1NY.
- Nudge reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Nudge will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
You may also like
Unfaithfully Yours, heralds the return of one of the country's finest comic writers, in peak condition....