Article published on January 10, 2011.
- Michael Duffy – The Tower
- John Dale – Dark Angel, The Dogs are Barking
- Peter Doyle – Get Rich Quick, Amaze Your Friends, The Devil’s Jump
- Peter Corris – Cliff Hardy series – The Dying Trade, White Meat, The Marvellous Boy, The Empty Beach, Heroin Annie, Make Me Rich, Wet Graves, Salt & Blood, Saving Billie, Open File etc.
- Melissa Chan – Too Rich
- Paul Thomas – Final Cut, The Empty Bed
- Garry Disher – Wyatt novels – Crosskill
- Fergus Hume – The Mystery of a Hansom Cab
- Kerry Greenwood – Phryne Fisher mysteries – Cocaine Blues, Flying Too High, Murder on the Ballarat Train, Murder on a Midsummer Night, Dead Man’s Chest etc.
- June Wright – Murder in the Telephone Exchange, So Bad a Death, The Devil’s Caress, Reservation for Murder, Faculty of Murder, Make-Up for Murder
- Shane Maloney – Murray Whelan series – Stiff, The Brush-Off, Nice Try, The Big Ask, Something Fishy, Sucked In
- J. R. Carroll – Cheaters, Blindside etc.
- Carolyn Morwood – The Blessing File, An Uncertain Death, A Simple Death
- Caroline Shaw – Cat Catcher
- Lindy Cameron –Kit O’Malley mysteries – Thicker Than Water, Blood Guilt, Bleeding Hearts
- Garry Disher – Inspector Challis series – The Dragon Man, Kittyhawk Down, Snapshot, Chain of Evidence, Blood Moon
- Ngaio Marsh – Chief Inspector Roderick Alleyn mysteries – Vintage Murder
- Andrea Jutson – Senseless, The Darkness Looking Back
- Paul Thomas – Old School Tie, Inside Dope, Guerrilla Season
- Chad Taylor – Departure Lounge, Electric
- P. C. Laird – The Shadow World
- Ngaio Marsh – Chief Inspector Roderick Alleyn mysteries – Colour Scheme
- Laurie Mantell – DS Steve Arrow series – Murder in Fancy Dress, A Murder or Three, Murder and Chips, Murder to Burn, Murder in Vain
- Denis Edwards – Miramar Morning
- Ngaio Marsh – Chief Inspector Roderick Alleyn mysteries –Died in the Wool, Photo-Finish
- Ngaio Marsh – Chief Inspector Roderick Alleyn mysteries –Vintage Murder, Died in the Wool
- Paul Cleave – The Cleaner, The Killing Hour, Cemetery Lake
The Molly Flatt Column: Turning over a new leaf