Competition published on July 9, 2018.
Perfect for fans of Friend Request, He Said/She Said and The Couple Next Door.
‘Unsettling, layered, bold, unpredictable, dark. EXCELLENT’ Will Dean, author of Dark Pines.
What would you do for the perfect life?
Would you LIE? Would you CHEAT? Would you KILL?
Cecilia Wilborg has THE PERFECT LIFE. A handsome husband, two beautiful daughters and a luxurious house in the picture-postcard town of Sandefjord.
But Cecilia also has A DARK SECRET. A secret so damaging it can never be brought to light.
Then Tobias enters her life. He is a small, friendless eight-year-old boy who just wants to find a home. But he threatens to bring Cecilia’s world crashing down.
‘STUNNING … Intricate and twisted with dark secrets emerging at every turn’ ALEXANDRA BURT, author of Sunday Times Bestseller Little Girl Gone.
‘Heartbreaking and HEAD-SPINNING’ MARY TORJUSSEN, author of Gone Without a Trace.
‘Remarkable … GRIPS LIKE A VICE’ CRIME TIME
- Publisher: Head of Zeus (12 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1786699237
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a copy, enter the competition below:
Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. By entering a Nudge competition you are confirming that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) resident in the UK or the Republic or Ireland; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of AMS Digital Publishing Limited.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you must enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
- The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
- The closing date for this competition is July 31, 2018, and Nudge reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to AMS Digital Publishing, Studio 20, Glove Factory Studios, Brook Lane, Holt, Wilts, BA14 6RL, UK after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Nudge may require.
- The panel of judges for each competition (if applicable) will be comprised of members of the Nudge editorial team.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by AMS Digital Publishing Limited, whose registered office address is Studio 20, Glove Factory Studios, Brook Lane, Holt, Wilts, BA14 6RL, UK.
- Nudge reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Nudge will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.