Real Readers is under new management alongside nb magazine and nudge-book.com. We’re asking existing Real Readers to register with the Reviewer Centre so that they can be part of our wider team of reviewers. All registered reviewers will have the opportunity to volunteer to read books before (sometimes shortly after) they are published, feeding back to us via the Reviewer Centre. If you are selected, more specific instructions will be sent to you along with the book.
I’m a Real Reader – what do I need to do?
- Submit any outstanding reviews in the usual way via www.realreaders.co.uk
- Register with the Reviewer Centre: http://nudge-book.com/nudge-reviewers/register-as-a-reviewer/ by entering your email address and personal details
- We will send you a temporary password (check your spam/junk folder!) which you can then re-set to a password of your choice
- Feel free to select from our library of general review books, available to all registered reviewers
- Look out for emails from us asking for volunteers for Real Readers assignments
I’m not a Real Reader – what do I need to do?
- If you are already registered with us as a nudge or nb reviewer and receive our reviewers’ newsletter you don’t need to do anything – we will be emailing all registered reviewers with details of forthcoming Real Readers assignments.
- If you are neither a Real Reader nor a registered reviewer we are currently accepting new reviewers and you are welcome to sign up: http://nudge-book.com/nudge-reviewers/register-as-a-reviewer/
ALL registered reviewers will automatically be signed up to our reviewers’ newsletter where we’ll be sharing details of the books publishers would like you to review. You’ll need to submit your review back to us within the requested timescale and we also ask you to share your review as widely as possible – Amazon, Goodreads, Waterstones, Shelfari, Librarything, your own blog and anywhere else book lovers gather online!